Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask.
Accessibility by telephone: opening hoursreception
Click the question for the answer.
1) How can I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation quickly and easily 24 hours a day at www.villavakantieparkijsselhof.nl/en/welkom.html. For more information on reservations, you can e-mail email@example.com. The reception staff will respond to your query as soon as possible.
2) Can I book (extra) children's furniture with my reservation?
It is, of course, possible to book (extra) children’s furniture:
• High chair € 2,50 per night
• Cot € 2,50 per night
• Playpen € 2,50 per night
• Baby bath € 2,50 per night
• Toddler’s package (high chair and cot) € 13
• Baby package (high chair, cot, playpen and bath) € 25
When renting the Children’s Villa, the children’s furniture (high chair, cot, playpen and baby bath) is part of the standard furniture in the holiday villa. Additional items may be hired at the rates listed.
The cot does not include sheets. Sheets package is for rent (€ 5). It consist of 2 sheets (no blanket).
3) What is included in the Villa rental?
The following services are included with the rent:
• Environmental charges
• Electricity, gas, water and heating
• Access to the indoor swimming pool
Not included with the rent:
Compulsory supplemental costs
• Final cleaning € 55 (4-6 person villa), € 65 (7-8 person villa), € 80 (Group house)
• Sheet package € 7,95 per person
• Reservation costs € 23,50
• Tourist tax € 1,40 per person per night
4) Where can I find the route instructions to the park?
The route instructions are available on our website, should you require assistance to reach our park. You can go there by clicking on 'contact en route' on the home page.
5) When do weekend, midweek and week stays begin and end?
A weekend starts on Friday afternoon at 3 o'clock and ends on Monday morning at 10 o'clock (3 nights).
A midweek starts on Monday afternoon at 3 o'clock and ends on Friday morning at 10 o'clock (4 nights).
A week starts on Friday afternoon at 3 o'clock and ends on Friday morning at 10 o'clock or Monday afternoon at 3 o'clock and ends on Monday morning at 10 o'clock (7 nights).
6) What is included in de various packages?
• Baby bath
• High chair
• High chair
Kitchen towel package:
• 1 dish towel
• 1 small towel
• 1 small towel
• 1 big towel
• Welcome package including a bottle of wine
• Coffee and tea package
• Bath package
• Kitchen towel package
• Towel package
• Made up beds
7) What is the payment procedure?
After you've booked through our website, we ask that you do a deposit of 30% directly online or by bank transfer within 7 days. IJsselhof must receive the remaining amount of rent due no later than 6 weeks before the commencement of the stay at IJsselhof as specified in the booking confirmation.
If a reservation is made within 6 weeks till 1 week prior to the start of your stay, the entire lease sum must be paid at once directly online or by bank transfer within 7 days.
If a reservation is made within 7 days prior to the start of your stay, the entire lease sum must be paid at once directly online or at arrival.
8) What happens to my personal details?
IJsselhof ensures that your personal details remain strictly confidential. Your personal details are handled with care and secured in accordance with the Data Protection Law. The stored data is used for our guest administration. This data is also used to provide targeted information and offers relating to our products and services.
9) Why did I not receive a discount although this is specified on the site?
Our discount conditions should always be consulted for details on discount offers. These can be found on our website under ‘Pricing’ (see the price list).
The discounts are valid for young families and senior citizens during specific periods. The discount applies to the basic rent. For a young family to be eligible for the discount, the youngest child must be 4 years old or younger at the time of the stay. To be eligible for the discount as a senior citizen, one of the guests must be 55 years old or older during the stay at the park. These discounts can not be combined with other discounts.
When booking online, please state the date of birth of the person to whom the discount applies.
10) Does Holiday Villa Park IJsselhof have special children's villa?
Holiday Villa Park IJsselhof has specially furnished children’s villas. These villas are fitted with 7 single beds and 1 cot. Some villas are located by the water. We have fitted a fence at the water's edge in order to ensure the safety of your children and your peace of mind.
The villas are also fitted with a washing machine and dryer, a changing table with decorative cushions, high chair, children's bath and playpen, stairgate upstairs, secured sockets, handcart, and outsite a sand-box and picknick table. When booking online, the children’s villa can be found under villa Medemblik.
11) Do I receive proof of payment?
As long as your payment has been transferred to account number NL86 RABO 0120 3217 69 (Holiday Villa Park IJsselhof) with the villa and reservation number, you may assume that we have received your payment correctly. Separate confirmation of payment will not be issued.
12) What are the costs for a preference
13) Is there a barbecue available?
14) What kind of coffee maker is there?
15) Is there Wi-Fi available in the park?